
If you're in the Tampa area, like music and the beach...
Collapse
X
-
If you're in the Tampa area, like music and the beach...
Tags: None -
Re: If you're in the Tampa area, like music and the beach...
i hate to ask this, but what kind of crowd could/would be expected, age group, etc?
ps. I'm a not a big fan of ed hardy or the kind of people that wear it frequently, occaisionally is ok I guess
.
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: If you're in the Tampa area, like music and the beach...
it's a fair question, just true house heads mate, 25 and up
we dont attract the typical meat head "nikki beach" type crowd
there is another one in May being promoted by the Tampa Rave Krew, lol.. and they are having the kandi rave dancers, lol.. ours is NOT that sort of party
chuck c, lilsensa, jay813 have been to a number of my events, they can vouch for the crowd
Comment
-
Re: If you're in the Tampa area, like music and the beach...
nice, so a discerning house music crowd, sounds great.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
Re: If you're in the Tampa area, like music and the beach...
True dat. I have yet to see any prima donnas at a THM gig.it's a fair question, just true house heads mate, 25 and up
we dont attract the typical meat head "nikki beach" type crowd
there is another one in May being promoted by the Tampa Rave Krew, lol.. and they are having the kandi rave dancers, lol.. ours is NOT that sort of party
chuck c, lilsensa, jay813 have been to a number of my events, they can vouch for the crowd
Go dude. I'm going, what more could you ask for?

Comment
-
Re: If you're in the Tampa area, like music and the beach...
If I wasn't going over to Crooked Bayou for Andy's Hughes b-day bash I would go. I can't pass up Dave Cannalte and Andy playing
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: If you're in the Tampa area, like music and the beach...
^The CB is the first club on the right when your headed to Knock Knock right? I forgot dj's could spin there, it's so small. Many of my friends fav place though.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: If you're in the Tampa area, like music and the beach...
Wish I could make this steve! Maybe next time.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment