"...dude cut my hair!?"
Movie Quote Game
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: Movie Quote Game
^ lol i know this, is it caddyshack? ...when judge shmales is scolding spawlding!?
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Movie Quote Game
^lol yep!
I'm Buck Melanoma. Moley Russell's wart. Not her wart. Not her wart! I'm... I'm the wart. She's my tumor. My... my growth. My... uh, my pimple. I'm Uncle Wart. Just old Buck "Wart" Russell. That's what they call me, or Melanoma Head. They'll call me that. "Melanoma Head's coming." I'm s... uncle! Maisy Russell's uncle!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Movie Quote Game
This could be a tough one, but shouldn't be for MS:
But all the parties and all the bars, they all suck. I spend half the night talking to some girl who’s looking around the room to see if there’s somebody else who’s more important she should be talking to. And it’s like I’m supposed to be all happy ’cause she’s wearing a backpack, you know?Last edited by floridaorange; April 23, 2009, 08:07:14 PM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Movie Quote Game
^niiiice, I didn't think a girl would get that, very cool
I think I may have known that actually, but I was an east coast guy living in and around LA so it def hit home for me right away.
There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the fucking President of this firm. Act as if you got a 9" cock. Okay? Act as if.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Movie Quote Game
Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it? God? Well, I'll tell you.Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!Only those who attempt the absurd...will achieve the impossible. I think...I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check. - MC EscherComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Movie Quote Game
boiler room.Comment
-
Re: Movie Quote Game
Thatīs actually from The Devilīs AdvocateWho are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it? God? Well, I'll tell you.Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!
There was this GrayArea mix on Diggersīs show where they used a sample of that speech in a track.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment