Dusk: Could it be your plugins causing the problem? Maybe try starting up Firefox with a new empty profile?
Firefox Bug!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Firefox Bug!
Dusk: Could it be your plugins causing the problem? Maybe try starting up Firefox with a new empty profile?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Firefox Bug!
just tested it out... cannot edit the bookmarks at all. every time i delete a bookmark or add one and restart firefox, it keeps my bookmarks like i never made any changes at all. i am not sure if the bookmarks file within firefox is locked or anything but this is beyond annoying.
going back to safari."pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Firefox Bug!
well beta of 3.5 is out already, I might just jump onto that and see if that helps.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment