fuck this lovely cold beer tastes absolutely fantastic,think il go and enjoy it in the sunshiiiine
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random thoughts
fuck this lovely cold beer tastes absolutely fantastic,think il go and enjoy it in the sunshiiiine

-
-
Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
-
Re: Random thoughts
i wish I had weedNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
hope this client appreciates the hours i'm putting into this
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment