ah being a student has its advantages, got up at twelve today
What time do you get up?
Collapse
X
-
you too eh...I got bills that I have no clue when due...but it's sometimeOriginally posted by DreamGirliei remember the inane day to day stuff and have no room left to remember the important things like say rent was due last week andi forgot?
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
I love getting up around 10-11am. Any earlier is just sin!!
Although I do have to get up for two 8am statistics classes on weds/thursday
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment