can we get some of these sorted please?
t shirts!
Collapse
X
-
Re: t shirts!
for now, you can get a Hawtin t shirt.
Richly.Hawtin

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=10547mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: t shirts!
Maybe we can get a design or logo and print it ourselves so MS doesn't have to deal with the logistics of printing and sending them out?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: t shirts!
Would we be aloud by the Mods to sell MS shirts made by one of us on MS is the question?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: t shirts!
Oddly enough I was thinking about this the other day. Its a bit of a pain for whoever has to do it. There's a bloke on Ravelizards doing T Shirts for them and it seems a real nightmare getting everyone's colours & sizes, getting them printed and then sorting out the postage & packaging. He posted them all and they where returned to him because he hadn't filled in his customs certificates exactly right. It meant he now has to repack all of them and send them off again, I'm guessing it them means he has to pay the postage again. Its all a bit shit for someone who his just trying to do something nice for their members.
I was looking on DJ Mixes.net the other day and I know they do merchandise through
www.zazzle.com I'm don't know what sort of arrangement they have weather DJ Mixes get a percentage if the sales profit or they have given zazzle.com the design and they sell them and keep any profit. Either way it seems easier them someone having to take the task on themselves. But maybe Tom & Kamal have looked into it before and its not viable
DJ Mixes Merchandise is listed here.
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: t shirts!
Still got my original one!
Stores like zazzle work that way....create, upload the design and then get a cut of every sale.
Cafepress is crap...I've seen mostly lousy reviews about their shirt/printing quality over time.
I did a quick search and happened to stumble on what appears to be a good T-shirt/fulfillment network...some of the stores through them are cheap enough (and scattered around enough) where the cut per sale would be worth it (vs. like 2 bucks a shirt and being highly priced).
The two main factors in this as discussed before are:
-Shipping. Anything overseas/to another country regardless of its source tacks on a higher amount...now if people don't mind paying for it, fine. This network I found (DecoNetwork) needs more research, but there are other stores now that are in countries like Canada, or in Europe, etc...that could drastically cut things down i.e. multiple stores would be needed, but it could still work with the same designs in each place.
-Quality. Don't get me wrong, t-shirt printing and stores have come a ridiculously long way since the days of cafepress. It can be touch and go at times though and if multiples are done, it'll vary.
The original way was through one person, trying to get all orders together, etc. etc. MUCH too much of a hassle, I don't care what ambition, time, etc. you have. Affiliate-type stores would be the best and ultimate way to do it...set it up, let them take care of all the ordering and shipping, and just collect the check every so often (which of course would go right into the site).FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: t shirts!
for now, you can get a Hawtin t shirt.
Richly.Hawtin

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=10547
the M-nus t-shirts are actually pretty cool ... was thinking of investing:






and my fav:

sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: t shirts!
I think finding the right shirt and design is the bigger issue here. Getting them shipped imo is not that big of a deal, I've sold clothes to people all over the globe, its really pretty easy, USPS is a great value for this sort of thing. The key is just to have a list of buyers and the shipper needs a paypal account. Once the shirt is decided on in terms of quality/style then the buyer would need to choose their size, agree on price, pay via paypal. All the buyer needs is $ for the shirt and an email account and of course shipping address. I wouldn't want to have to handle something like this year-around, but quarterly or 2 times a year would be no big deal. I definitely know where I could get them printed too, I have family that work in related promotional type companies, so I would not mind being responsible for the following:
1) Finding the right blank shirt (American Apparel would be the right kind of style/material/size shirt).
2) Finding a company that prints shirts well (family connections)
3) Shipping (USPS is the best value).
I would just need the designs and layout, then I could get a few quotes together.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment