hahaha, i think we may make a special limited edition DJ Jelly shirt
t shirts!
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: t shirts!
whats the timeline for at the very lease uploading a design to this thread so those of us who want to make our own can?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: t shirts!

this is a small image of the kind of shirts Aaron does. You can see the gradients on the typeface.Comment
-
Re: t shirts!
well I wouldn't want it taken so far where our friends create their own designs. The logo/artwork is exclusive and I would like to maintain exclusivity on it, for as long as we can run this site.
It's just a personal thing that's all. I'd like to maintain a degree of direction and control on designs / quality assurance etc. and having independent designs goes beyond the scope of what I hope to maintain. This is the very reason I never allowed the last batch of T-Shirts to be released into the wild.
I know the T-Shirts have been extremely delayed but please bear with us, we hope to get a new/fresh batch released.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: t shirts!
^^ I understand... you're trying to maintain a branded image!
Well, are you atleast going to be able to give us the chance to possibly design something and we could vote on it?
Kind of like what we did 5 or 6 years ago, when this site was launched.Comment
-
Re: t shirts!
Damn ... I've always wanted to talk about my artistic control and integrity etc. !!
Assume you are copyrighted to the max and have [ms] image rights Kamal ... I don't want those industrious chinese chappies knocking up fakes and selling them on e-bay
... and of course you & TomTom have every right to control how [ms] is represented Kamal - can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: t shirts!
^^^yeah me too.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: t shirts!
^^ Pretty slick! Some of the designs they have on their site look pretty detailed.Comment
-
Re: t shirts!
I have a shirt from my junior year in high school (12 years ago) that was made for my Lacrosse team (been washed 100's of times). I wore it to the gym today and noticed there were no cracks at all in the design / logo etc, which is about 3/4's the size of the front of the shirt...It fits great too. Point is, inexpensive shirt-making is not a new technological phenomenon.the YouTube demo looks like Emulsion Die-cut Heat Transfer system which can produce a quality print depending on the design BUT it does have limitations (i.e. gradients don't image well) as you can see in the demo, it was a solid design. Also, heat transfer degrade and crack through time which many designers like that effect.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment