B) Same as A)
Your top personal pet peeves
Collapse
X
-
Your top personal pet peeves
A) Absolutely DETEST people driving in the left lane at or even 5 miles over and when you ride them long enough, they flick you off for being a jackass
. Left lane = passing lane, move the fuck onto the right when you've cleared the front bumper of the other car by a mile.
B) Same as A)
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
cleaning up half empty beer cans after a party.
people who forget to replace the tp on the spindle.
people who chew with their mouth open.
women who talk to much
getting blocked in by two cars on a two way two lane road. ie. when one car is driving miserably slow in front of you, and the other car is just a little bit behind the first but in the lane next to you driving as slow as the driver in front of you... OMFG(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
fuckstick cops who pull you over for going a few mph'es over the speed limit(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
A) Absolutely DETEST people driving in the left lane at or even 5 miles over and when you ride them long enough, they flick you off for being a jackass
. Left lane = passing lane, move the fuck onto the right when you've cleared the front bumper of the other car by a mile.
B) Same as A)
^^^This^^^ I can't stand slow motherfuckers in the left lane.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
People driving in the carpool with no 2nd person who are actually going slower than everyone else.. fucking morons! go ahead; get a ticket for nothing! dumbass' at least make it worth it.. like me, when leaving work on Friday after all those margaritas and I need to pee but afternoon rush hour sucks ass! (I would beat the dui btw) .. now that's worth it fucker!Comment
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
Loud chewers, people that dont pay money they owe you when they say they are going to pay it and try and laugh it off by saying "i forgot", people tyring to sell me shit over the phone that just wont fuck off.Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
-
Re: Your top personal pet peeves
People that ask you for help with something, then when you go to explain it, they interrupt you with their ideas of how to do what ever it was they were asking you...
Stupid people....
People that jump to conclusions and get mad without thinking about why they might be mad...
Slow drivers..
People that aren't honest..
People that expect handouts..
False advertising..
Girls that act like they are going to put out, and then don't...
My boss. He is one giant, walking pet peeve....Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment