Its funny as fuck...
Zack and Miri make
Collapse
X
-
Re: Zack and Miri make
i agree, happen to catch it one night before i realized it was done by kevin smith. it only took about 20 minutes in to realize who directed tho. his style is very notable. great story, direction, and a slew of one-liners. excellent film. -
Re: Zack and Miri make
It was ok, I enjoyed his previous films more.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Zack and Miri make
I laughed my ass off...
Still love the first 30 minutes... So many good one liners!
Two thumbs up in my book...
"I was at the game, Ben Rothssslssersdbbb was like throw it, huck it, chuck it, touch downnnnnn!!!!"Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!
Comment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Zack and Miri make
I thought it would be a hilarious premise, a bunch of noobs shooting a porno, but when it turned into a sappy love story, it was just too formulaic, the ending was predictable too. Weak.
If I wanted something 'romantic' from Smith, I'll stick with Chasing Amy.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Zack and Miri make
I just watched this while getting sloshed on maker's. I had no idea Lester was Jay till the end of the movie. The Dutch rudder
I totally saw his wiener..... gross
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Zack and Miri make
I think it's funny how many people I have told that this is a KS movie and none of them believed me at first. Probably because it doesn't have him in it.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment