Thanks a lot everyone, I appreciate the best wishes!
And I'm out...
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: And I'm out...
Congratulation!!
Have a wonderful time !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: And I'm out...
@ Steve: my degree is in 'Selling & Sales Management' and I'll sure try to post some pics & keep ya updated if possible.
Thanks again to everyone for the best wishes! Flight leaves at 7am tomorrow morning and I get into Tokyo at 3pm on Thursday (their time)! So psyched, I just hope that I can get a few hours of sleep tonight!
Take care,
- MichaelComment
-
Re: And I'm out...
Amazing travels thus far! Been in Okinawa, Japan for the past 5 days and currently in an internet cafe trying to catch up a bit with friends and family. Okianwa is an absolutely surreal place, here are a few photos that I took over the past couple days.



Until next time,
MichaelComment
-
Re: And I'm out...
Really nice pics man...enjoy Asia...a place to visit if you wanna expand your horizons...and maybe open up the doors of perception
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: And I'm out...
Congrats and a well deserved break, Asia is quite an experience one you will find yourself heading back towards for the rest of your life.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: And I'm out...
Those pics remind me of how bad I need a vacation! One where I can just get away from it all!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment