Here's the Sasha 2005 Maida Vale Emix all split, tagged, artworked all ready to be stuck on your ipod.
Sasha - 2005 Maida Vale Emix
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha - 2005 Maida Vale Emix
Here's the Sasha 2005 Maida Vale Emix all split, tagged, artworked all ready to be stuck on your ipod.
-
Re: Sasha - 2005 Maida Vale Emix
My favourite Sasha radio mix ever
Sia is also in my top 10 EDM tracks, such a great track.
The whole 2 hours are amazing - I have listened to this mix thousands of times it seems.
Lo-Fiction is also a highlight.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - 2005 Maida Vale Emix
i am in there with a scream about 1/2 in. lol.
fun times at maida xpillow humping rules.
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - 2005 Maida Vale Emix
I still listen to this mix every week when I head to the gym. First hour definitely gets me goin!!Comment
-
Re: Sasha - 2005 Maida Vale Emix
I love this mix too (especially on the beach and summery days)"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: Sasha - 2005 Maida Vale Emix
I hate you
Suppose I should have tried to score some invites via Excession at the time ... we saw him at fabric that night where Sasha played most of the tracks.
Did you make it to fabric too Chloe .. or were you a lame-ass
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
pillow humping rules.
Comment
-
-
Re: Sasha - 2005 Maida Vale Emix
Ulrich Schnauss FTW(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Sasha - 2005 Maida Vale Emix
BTW - here's a pic from the session:
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - 2005 Maida Vale Emix
Playing this now for the millionth time .. it's still awesome - masterful programming.
That Detroit Escalator Co. opener sounded awesome at fabric in 2005 - worth the price of entry alone !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - 2005 Maida Vale Emix
The first minute of this track reminds me of another fantastic track but I can't put a finger on it... its soooo good.~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment