If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
See those two tiny specs in front of the Sun, there? The one on top is Space Shuttle Atlantis and right below it sits the Hubble Space Telescope.
Amateur astronomer Thierry Legault captured some great shots from here on Earth with his own telescope and a Canon 5D Mk II camera tricked out with a Baader solar prism, which makes the Sun look like a pleasant yellow racquetball instead of a retina-scorching ball of fire.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
^Is it just me, or is the color of that photo strain your eyes, just a little, reminding you that you are looking at the sun. Anyone know what time of day these photos were taken? Just curious.
looking at that sun reminded me of an experiment currently underway at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory where they are actually giving birth to a miniature sun in an attempt to recreate a fraction of the energy and address the energy dependency on the planet at the moment. the equipment being used seriously looks like the flux capacitor x 1000000
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
looking at that sun reminded me of an experiment currently underway at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory where they are actually giving birth to a miniature sun in an attempt to recreate a fraction of the energy and address the energy dependency on the planet at the moment. the equipment being used seriously looks like the flux capacitor x 1000000
I live about 5 miles from this... My best friend's step dad, now retired, help engineer this ongoing project. I've talked with him briefly about what he's done on it... I grasp about 2% of what he explains.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment