^amen. nothing else like that one
What are you listening to?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
^amen. nothing else like that one
truly nothing else.
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
I've still got Hernan sounds from Brown Alley in my head
I woke up at 4 this morning and would swear I was back in that room
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
That'd have made an awesome cover for the mp3.Catching up on Chloe Harris mixes evidently this weekend
If you haven't already heard this one, do yourself a favor and download, a superior mix as usual:
Uploader: chloeharris
Artist: Chloe Harris
Availabile formats: mp3
Released: March 19, 2009
http://resonantvibes.com/blog/wp-con...loe_Harris.mp3

Checking out the Guy J Perth mix. Woke me up proper on a Sunday

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
^^ Did you go ??????????The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Nah I didn't, couldn't round up anyone

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Hernan was enough . Who else did you need???The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
I meant I couldnt get anyone to go.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
I meant you didn't need anyone else to go !The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Steve Lawler's Essential Mix from Friday night. It's good mix that keeps improving on every listen.Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Oforia ft. B-Wicked - Return Of The Machines (Moshic remix)
The domain mp3.com presents the opportunity for a brand, product, or service in any market segment to leverage a short 3 character term and identifying domain name as a vehicle for growth and development. The current asking price for this premium domain name is $500,000 USD. For more information, please fill out the form. To […]
Sick track
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
lazersonic_and_zak_frost_-_aquaplane__unit_4_rmx


Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Hernan's 7th Birthday mix while he is actually spinning in Brisbane for his last gig in AustraliaThe 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Carrying on the Australian theme - Paul Oakenfold, an unearthed gem from 1999 at:

Check out the link's to the back catalogue I posted :
He may get a bad rap and these days be looking more pokey than Oakey ... but in Paul's day very few could get near to him. Now he may not be the most flawless of mixers, but live no-one could destroy a room like him. In Liverpool he's a legend, and his 1999 EM World Tour has some of the finest sets ever recorded. IsigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment