If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Depeche Mode-Peace (Nomad in the Dark remix) diggers endorsed!
Outstanding remix iffy echo all the praise that's coming your way at the moment. As well as the quality remixes you've dished out your own productions are class. Can't wait to hear more of your own things.
Attia is this years Geko for me, one of those tracks that I think I'll always find space for.
Re: Depeche Mode-Peace (Nomad in the Dark remix) diggers endorsed!
Crushing! You, my friend, have incredible talent. Even something that seems as simple as a filter sweep just carries the track to another level. Very well done sir!
Re: Depeche Mode-Peace (Nomad in the Dark remix) diggers endorsed!
Originally posted by NID
An Indian/ Asian sounding twist is always intentional for me as I’m from Pakistan originally and like to incorporate any south Asian sounds I can.
Here are some examples:
The string sound in most of my tracks which people think is a guitar is actually a santoor ( a kind of South Asian Dulcimer)
The breakdowns in the Djuma sound system remix are actually sounds from a video I took of in a Bazaar in Pakistan.
I love that you share new sounds with us.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: Depeche Mode-Peace (Nomad in the Dark remix) diggers endorsed!
Ok this is really great news. Hernan went and voted for it and both him and sasha played it at last weekend's gig together in Madrid. Im way too behind on votes to ever win but this is more honour than i deserve so im just really happy.
Re: Depeche Mode-Peace (Nomad in the Dark remix) diggers endorsed!
That is just Brilliant ! So happy for you
Jeez if Hernan voted for it that shows true dedication . I just made three attempts before I found it to vote for. Spinning it is a vote ?? Right??
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: Depeche Mode-Peace (Nomad in the Dark remix) diggers endorsed!
Hernan played it in Argentina and Daneel picked it as one of his tunes of the night.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment