I don't remember a "low tempo" track, the 100min is from a position where it was confirmed that John started. It starts right after the guy finishes with speaking. In my original cut, it included 2 tracks before , very probably still played by Guy Gerber + a short interview with him. You can find that cut in the beginning of this thread.
Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
I don't remember a "low tempo" track, the 100min is from a position where it was confirmed that John started. It starts right after the guy finishes with speaking. In my original cut, it included 2 tracks before , very probably still played by Guy Gerber + a short interview with him. You can find that cut in the beginning of this thread. -
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
Didn't like it ... this is similar to any show at the UK tour ??
It's not the S&D I used to love.
Digweed Fan!
Groove Is EveryThing!
Gracias Ari por el nombre del Brownie Gigante !!!!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
Its pretty boring tbh. Doesnt start anywhere, doesnt finish anywhere, doesnt go anywhere. The usual spackers will be ripping the end off it no matter what though.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
I didn't finish the set, couldn't figure out what the hell I was listening to tbh. Will try again tomorrow.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
disappointed with this set
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
I actually think Sasha's part is pretty outstanding - it's got a summer vibe in parts and is pretty lush.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
I also quite liked it, i've heard most of what was broadcasted that night and none of the other performers were better. People have to remember John joined and mixed on Guy's track not stopping the music like with Lawler-Cox and that more than 2.5 hours were not broadcasted. Also John played second time that evening (first time at Space of Sound) which might have affected his performance. Sasha's part was very good and you could hear the excitement in voices of spanish commentators during his play.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
Only great and excitining about this set is that stupid Sasha & Digweed hype and nothing else. If Sasha or Digweed for some stupid reason just laying a brick on dance floor many of you ( including spanish commentators ) would probably say: Ohhhhh what a beautiful crap, what a outstanding summer smell
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment