^^ Yes.. I hate that track too.. Can´t understand why Hernan likes so much..
Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
^^ Yes.. I hate that track too.. Can´t understand why Hernan likes so much..
"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson -
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Sasha talks about this track :"This sends the crowd absolutely bonkers. When I listened to it at home, I thought it was very repetitive, it has a very hypnotic vibe, and I wasn't sure about it. But I played it out and it's one of thoseamazing records that can change the direction of your set. I can see a lot of German DJ's playing it out over the summer"Bought this today - listened to CD1 on my 25 min commute home. A decent start, but that Guy Gerber track takes the biscuit - I hate it! 9 minutes wasted IMO - now I can understand when my mum used to say to me 'Your music is the same beat all the time' because that track is just pointless. Will it ever go away?
Eagerly awaiting the rest of the CD though, which I'm sure will be good!"superdeepsexyhypergroovalicioustrpfunkhousevi bes"Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Made me lose it a bit at home too just an hour ago when I first played it in my very humble home system. Can't wait to play it out in two weeks when I'm playing a funktion one system at peak time.Forward thinking house musicComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Downloaded it last night, cant wait for my order to arrive hehe.
As many of the people here the 2nd CD does it for me. It has a much better build up and the track selection is superb. Couldn't expect less from Hernan.
Now we gotta wait until feb 2010 to hear from him around here.
p.d: josalo i bet you are having wet dreams with the album ^_^Dont panic, its organic.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
I don't think so!! Everyone is playing it.Bought this today - listened to CD1 on my 25 min commute home. A decent start, but that Guy Gerber track takes the biscuit - I hate it! 9 minutes wasted IMO - now I can understand when my mum used to say to me 'Your music is the same beat all the time' because that track is just pointless. Will it ever go away?
It's the "Aftermath" of 2009
Definitely my least favourite track on the compilation, but it does tend to grow on you and it seems to work overall. I said elsewhere there is a fine line between monotonous and hypnotic and this straddles the line 
Cd 1 still edging out CD2 for me , The first 4 tracks I love !! And I love the Danny Howells !!
Btw I think those who have ordered it have every right to download. Distributors
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Que comes que adivinasDownloaded it last night, cant wait for my order to arrive hehe.
As many of the people here the 2nd CD does it for me. It has a much better build up and the track selection is superb. Couldn't expect less from Hernan.
Now we gotta wait until feb 2010 to hear from him around here.
p.d: josalo i bet you are having wet dreams with the album ^_^
hahaha
Maybe he comes to creamfields!"superdeepsexyhypergroovalicioustrpfunkhousevi bes"Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
For the life of me I do not know where people get hold of these commercial CD's before they are released - I have never seen a commercial mix CD available for 'free' download before it was released. Maybe I'm just naive? Gotta say it would be handy to be able to listen to a whole CD before I buy it, as the amount of money I've wasted on dud CD's over the years doesn't bear thinking about....
Re: the Gerber track. I can see why people say it's hypnotic, but it's way too long for me. I can't stand it when one or two tunes on a CD annoy me, puts me off listening to the whole CD.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
^re. commercial cds ... all I did was google 'hernan cattaneo renaissance masters'
I don't mind Stoppage Time, heard it a few times in sets and never noticed the length. Tracks like these have their places in sets, they either lead up to peak time or help maintain the energy after a peak time track.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Me neither.. this track actually grew on me and now I love it... especially enjoy the layers in the background. There is quite a lot going on. Come to think of it - a good chunk of edm tracks sound repetitive to an untrained ear
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Please stop giving hints how you can get promo copies which are pre-releeased for the music industry to promote albums with reviews and special events.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Nevermind, can't be bothered.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
one word....SUBLIMEThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment