http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/wo...lane.html?_r=1
Air France Jet Is Feared Lost on Flight from Brazil to Paris...
Collapse
X
-
Air France Jet Is Feared Lost on Flight from Brazil to Paris...
holy shi-
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/wo...lane.html?_r=1
PARIS — An Air France passenger jet traveling from Rio de Janeiro to Paris disappeared after its electrical systems malfunctioned during a thunderstorm with heavy turbulence on Sunday evening, and officials said Monday that a search had begun for the wreckage in a vast swath of the Atlantic Ocean.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Tags: None -
Re: Air France Jet Is Feared Lost on Flight from Brazil to Paris...
awful
that's going to have me worried next time i fly through a storm with lightning... i neever really thought lightning would take down a plane.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes? -
Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment