Has this set got Spanish commentary every 5 mins? Cant stand it when they shout over the music all the time.
Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
fkin spanish jerks!!! shut up alreadyComment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
yeah i dont get that constant talking from these guys... its not that theyve got a show where they talk with the listeners and discuss some problems or whatever.. they brodcast a live from a club.. STFU!!!
as for the actual set i downloaded from the first link and i have to say that until 30mins which ih GuyGerber is very good. then from 30mins till 75mins the music is shit.. sorry guys but for me it is. too minimal, no vortex, no musical journey, no nothing... maybe thats why i didnt enjoy it as much as i wanted to in the Leeds gig.. the good thing is that after the 75mins and until the end the music is nice and i really enjoyed it.
so question. from the first link available (which as you said sounds a bit better) who plays and when??Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks
"Winston Churchill"
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
^^ depending on the length of your set:
Gerber > Digweed > SashasigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
I must confess Sasha > Digweed in this particular example, and I am usually of the opinion that Digweed > Sasha. What's the world coming to
Digweed's half was hit and miss.
And Zen Master whassup with you?? I just had a look at your recent posts and they all revolve around bagging shit out of sets from S&D or just stirring up bullshit and nonsense comments like Sasha is king and Digweed is nothing or whatever. And in this thread alone you go on and on about the S&D sets that begin nowhere, and go nowhere, this is a live broadcast in the middle of a set for crying out loud.
Why do you even bother listening to anything? Stick to your CDs.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
I just love the Baboop track with the idiot blabbing "I love Sasha" .. "I love Eivissa" in the middle ... blew me away a few weeks back and still does now. Sounds amazing on a club sound system.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed b2b - Space Opening Party - May 31, 2009
Damn it, he's killed progressive house. Again!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment