If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
when JZ teamed up with Nic F i wondered if it would be a duo that drew the best-yet-to-come out of the other, but t'was not the case imo. ideally CF and JVM would do the same thing, but i've never heard them together and have a hard time imagining it.
Sasha & Digweed, though, blew my mind at bonnaroo two years ago--only set i've been to of theirs. must go with them as tried and true despite not overly digging what i've heard of late...
I've never been into the whole back to back thing. I can't say I have ever really seen the point. I preferred Sasha & Digweed when one would play for an hour or two, then the other and so on through the night. Then maybe an hour or two together at the end. but over all I would rather see them all separate.
Sasha & DIggers for sure, but I have to say that my opinion is based on the first name. Sasha & Zabiela, Cattaneo or Warren will be good too (actually better, because Diggers style is not my taste) .
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
During the delta heavy tour S&D played one for one for the last hour or so of the two shows I caught (Houston and New Orleans). At the New Orleans show the back to back part was definitely the best part of the night, it was like they were trying to one up the other with each record they played. It got so good at one point that everyone took a shoe off and held it in the air, heard that was on the DVD, absolutely crazy.
Wish I would have been in Florida back in the day, I bet there was a night or two where Sasha, Digweed, Chris and Jimmy went back to back to back to back. Would like to have heard that
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment