If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Jody Wisternoff - Way Out There on Proton Radio - 05.19.2009
Cool, looking forward to this mix.
Imho I think the Way out there mixes he done for July and August was his best, but I would have to say his Miami mix is my fav. If it wasn't for the sound quality, it would be on all the time. Its just track after track of top tunes
The music sounds better with you. Love might bring us both together
Re: Jody Wisternoff - Way Out There on Proton Radio - 05.19.2009
Originally posted by vinnie97
Nope, slightly different than the one released on "The Fall" single. The extended breakdown with the chanting is only available on that version on said CD, and completely makes it, IMO.
Aah riiiight! So I need to get a hold of The Fall Single then... hope its available to purchase.
Re: Jody Wisternoff - Way Out There on Proton Radio - 05.19.2009
Originally posted by Tryst
Cool, looking forward to this mix.
Imho I think the Way out there mixes he done for July and August was his best, but I would have to say his Miami mix is my fav. If it wasn't for the sound quality, it would be on all the time. Its just track after track of top tunes
Yep, completely agree. However this particular mix lost me at just beyond the 1/4 mark. Could be solid, I just didn't have the patience for it personally.
Re: Jody Wisternoff - Way Out There on Proton Radio - 05.19.2009
Originally posted by dusk
Aah riiiight! So I need to get a hold of The Fall Single then... hope its available to purchase.
haha, I meant to say it's ONLY available on Digweed's GU sadly, not in unmixed form. The one on the single pales in comparison (but the extended 12" original mix is worth having).
Last edited by vinnie97; May 21, 2009, 09:34:16 PM.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment