I downloaded it and bought it...what can I do I am in fucking Russia. They have shit taste in music here...the pinnacle of underground is Guetta and Morillo...fuck that...give me Cattaneo! This album restored my faith in EDM once more.
Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
I downloaded it and bought it...what can I do I am in fucking Russia. They have shit taste in music here...the pinnacle of underground is Guetta and Morillo...fuck that...give me Cattaneo! This album restored my faith in EDM once more.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIX -
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Tom - just for the record, I was only making a statement, not asking for links etc. I'm just constantly amazed at how people seem to get hold of these CD's before release.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
I was given an MP3 link to the promo but told not to share - my order arrived today ... unsigned
The packaging is shrinking on these too .... still it's the quality of the music that counts, and this is fantastic.
Outstanding - Hernan delivers 110% as always !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
BTW ... I really like the Stoppage Time remix - must be in the minority.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
^^^ If yours wasn't signed mine won't be either. I'm pretty sure I ordered after you !The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Stoppage time is a killer track and will always work in a club atmosphere no matter where you are in the world.
The "problem" with having tracks like ST on a compilation is that it loses some of it's majic when played at home in the lounge, car ect. The problem becomes even worse when listened to on an average sound system.
Some may not like to admitt it but I believe no matter how good a track is, it will always sound better when you're off chops.
Personaly, I love the hypnotic stuff and am able to enjoy these types of tracks with much enjoyment, regardless of where I am or whatever state of mind I'm in.
I'm of the belief that if the music sounds great at home whilst level headed, then it's guaranteed to sound amazing in a club and not the other way round.“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
― Marcus Tullius CiceroComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
^^ For me the music sounds best through really good headphones when you can hear every aspect. And stone cold sober!!
You can't beat the club feeling though !!
As long as the soundsystem is good. Paolo played ST , didn't do a whole heap for me , you do need to hear the layering and fine detail with this track.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
I've been listening to the album on the headphones for the past couple of days and although Stoppage Time is amazing in clubs when played at the right moment but its actually the weakest track in the entire album imo ... cd 2 was more amazing when i heard it again on headphones^^ For me the music sounds best through really good headphones when you can hear every aspect. And stone cold sober!!
You can't beat the club feeling though !!
As long as the soundsystem is good. Paolo played ST , didn't do a whole heap for me , you do need to hear the layering and fine detail with this track.
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Hernan Cattaneo & John Tonks - July
Curtis & Estrada - Jetlag (Hernan & Soundexile Mix)
Kruse & Nurnberg - Suerte
Tom Glass - She Shines
Applescal - Describe the Doc (Hernan & Garcia Mix)
James Zabiela - Human (Hernan & Garcia Mix)
The best tracks on a great mix CD IMO.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
That Tom Glass - She shines is heartbreakingly beautiful.
I bought it yesterday
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Hernan's best CD release yet? I am undecided so far - it is a great compilation, but his 2nd Masters release is awesome too. Very difficult to decide between the two really.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
My copy arrived today and I just loaded it on my iPod so I can start listening to it later in the subway when I go to town. Saying I look forward listening to it is pure understatement.
CANT FUCKING WAIT.
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo Renaissance Master Series 3: countdown
Listened to CD 1 so far, really good, will have to give it a proper listening to this weekend.Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment