Wicked Stuff Jon! Definitely liked My Dream, it kind of reminded me of some of our club nights!
Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
Wicked Stuff Jon! Definitely liked My Dream, it kind of reminded me of some of our club nights! -
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
Told ya! I was beginning to wonder if you listened to it yet as I hadn't heard back from you. I was gonna call earlier but we had Karate graduation tonight. He made his purple belt and of course broke another 1 inch thick board in the process!!!! Glad you liked it! My Dream reminds me of some of those MARZ nights with Andy as it's definitely a tune he would have played back then!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
Sweet! Yes definitely a Marz type of tune!Told ya! I was beginning to wonder if you listened to it yet as I hadn't heard back from you. I was gonna call earlier but we had Karate graduation tonight. He made his purple belt and of course broke another 1 inch thick board in the process!!!! Glad you liked it! My Dream reminds me of some of those MARZ nights with Andy as it's definitely a tune he would have played back then!Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
quality thing mate. defo stays on my hardrive.thnxComment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
Thanks!
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
Didn't I send you the link to Intergalactic in email? I thought I did but I could be mistaken. Wait a minute I think it was this one I sent you in email. I'll need to check.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
I have not been on my yahoo e-mail in a very very long time. I'll need to check it.
I actually tried downloading this the other day and I could not open the zip file.. it gave me an error and that I should try downloading again.
May be my work. I'll try at home.Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
If you still can't let me know and I'll put it out on the ftp.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
I really enjoyed this set Jon...aces kid. I really like Lanski's stuff and these two transitions did if for me:
4. Styler Steel - Deep Blue Sky (Origninal Mix)
5. Anton Lanski - Not Enough (Original Mix)
Moving, and soothing. Keep them coming.Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
Thanks! Appreciate the comments! I've picked up quite a few of Lanski's tracks but never really play them. Not Enough just happened to be a really good fit for what I was going for.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
Stellar set Jon, absolutely loved it!
Probably my favorite since Misty.
Much thanks for this one and all of the others!Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - Floating On A Rhythm (5-30-2009)
Thanks! Misty is still my favorite and gets played often. There's something about the vibe of that mix that I have yet to replicate. But this one comes close.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment