If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Pure Behrouz @ Cielo | 05.14.09 | Sirius Radio Set
nevermind i must have all parts or one part the IMPORTANT THING IS WE HAVE A FRESH PUUUURE PUUUUUREE BEEEEEEHHROUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
AND THATS THE MAIN ISSUE...the voice from the mc is the same guy from the WMC 07 @ mokai what a good party so the mc gives me sorts of flashbacks jijijiji
Last edited by alexsibarra; May 29, 2009, 07:42:04 PM.
Re: Pure Behrouz @ Cielo | 05.14.09 | Sirius Radio Set
It's high quality stuff but it's another set ruined by an annoying mc. get's worse throughout the set and by part 4 you wanna rip his tongue out of his mouth. Cheers to behrouz though for always sharing these marathon sets.
Re: Pure Behrouz @ Cielo | 05.14.09 | Sirius Radio Set
Originally posted by coleby761
It's high quality stuff but it's another set ruined by an annoying mc. get's worse throughout the set and by part 4 you wanna rip his tongue out of his mouth. Cheers to behrouz though for always sharing these marathon sets.
he barely speaks one or two times /hour. how is that annoying?
Re: Pure Behrouz @ Cielo | 05.14.09 | Sirius Radio Set
I guess I like this set in that you kind of feel like you are there. The MC gives it a different flavor. Annoying at times but with all that amazing music it makes no difference to me.
Re: Pure Behrouz @ Cielo | 05.14.09 | Sirius Radio Set
That idiot talking over the music ruined this set for me. I actually smashed my iPod with a hammer when he was making those stupid cat sounds. If I would have been there that night, his microphone would be in 10,000 pieces and I would have been escorted out. That dude always ruins Behrouz's sets (well not ALWAYS).
Re: Pure Behrouz @ Cielo | 05.14.09 | Sirius Radio Set
Wow.owow. I usually dont listen to marathon sets like this, but this one still has'nt gotten old, each listen it gets better. The music, the mixing, the progression, the music...so much great music. All the other DJs on the circuit need to bust out notepads, this set makes quite a few DJs look imposter.
Re: Pure Behrouz @ Cielo | 05.14.09 | Sirius Radio Set
Originally posted by attackfat
Wow.owow. I usually dont listen to marathon sets like this, but this one still has'nt gotten old, each listen it gets better. The music, the mixing, the progression, the music...so much great music. All the other DJs on the circuit need to bust out notepads, this set makes quite a few DJs look imposter.
Any tracklist? Please?
Yes sir. I completely agree. Behrouz is one of the true masters. I'll have to fly out and catch himat one of his San Francisco shows soon.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment