If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
where is Matt?
I know i shouldn't panic just because someone has not been here for 2 days but his last post or 2 were sounding like he's in trouble and i'd be happier to know he's ok. I've pm'ed him and mailed him and in all honesty am a bit concerned. If anyone here has other means of getting in touch with him, please do.
Hope to god i'm worrying over nothing.
Yeah..one of his posts had me concerned and I tried to pm him but his box was full. He said he'd clear it out.
His post said something like.."life really sucks at the moment and I want to end it but I won't...much love and stay strong people."
I hope he's allright and posts here very soon.
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Yeah..one of his posts had me concerned and I tried to pm him but his box was full. He said he'd clear it out.
His post said something like.."life really sucks at the moment and I want to end it but I won't...much love and stay strong people."
I hope he's allright and posts here very soon.
^I'm sure he just feel's tormented by the delay in his enlistment... if it had been 2 weeks, then maybe cause of suspension, but 2 days is nothing guys really. It's june is Orange County and that means long beach days, bbq's and trips to the river.
^I'm sure he just feel's tormented by the delay in his enlistment... if it had been 2 weeks, then maybe cause of suspension, but 2 days is nothing guys really. It's june is Orange County and that means long beach days, bbq's and trips to the river.
I understand that, fuckin ell i'm not concerned because he's had 2 days not glued to his computer, i'm concerned because of what he said before he disappeared
Matt is in some type of trouble? I must have missed that post that chanty quoted. Where was that at?
I hope he is ok!!!!
trouble may not be the word Jon, troubled perhaps? I don't know?
I just expected to log in tonight and see his name against every thread and have a msg from him but it started to bug me when i saw neither
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
I'm sure he will be back to posting his cryptic posts and space porn in no time.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I posted in that thread, perhaps it was after I posted.
edit
damn he posted right after me! how did i miss that?
Originally posted by bobjuice
trouble may not be the word Jon, troubled perhaps? I don't know?
I just expected to log in tonight and see his name against every thread and have a msg from him but it started to bug me when i saw neither
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment