whos crying right now !??
$ 99.00 ?????
Collapse
X
-
Re: $ 99.00 ?????
of happines!
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. -
Re: $ 99.00 ?????
That def offsets the monthly cost compared with other companies (about $15-$20 less). If i wasn't on a 5 person family plan w. sprint, I'd get 1 too.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: $ 99.00 ?????
I'll be picking up the 32gb 3GS as soon as it's released on the 19th. Time to upgrade my 1st gen anyway. So much for my 80gb ipod that rarely gets played.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: $ 99.00 ?????
I actually pay less each month for my iphone service than I did for my flip phone from Sprint, and I've acquired an ass load of rollover minutes so I've never go over.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment