what do you play? starcraft?
Diablo 3
Collapse
X
-
Re: Diablo 3
yeah, i played diablo2 hardcore. every class to 99... sick i know.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Diablo 3
^ hey thats chill tho!
lol did u guys ever play D2 on battle.net? even when it got all haxxxd and corrupted. strait up nuts ^__^
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: Diablo 3
Diablo 1 was a classic game, scared the shit out of me when I played it in the dark and I never could get past the Butcher until I got a bit older and I went through the game again. Very dark and disturbing atmosphere, I loved it!
The second one was really really cool to play online with friends, I loved that one as well.
The third one looks amazing, I can't wait!Cheers!
HarounComment
-
Re: Diablo 3
i srsly cannot wait for d3 to drop. i lost my d2 + expansion discs, so i ended up re-installing the first diablo on my laptop last week... my what a thrill it is. re-playing d1 has been a fun trip down memory lane alright. the first diablo is just so much darker, yes, and even harder to beat, which is better.
hopefully they don't make d3 look too much like world of warcrack... that would be a buster. then again their new graphics engine is a beast.
here's the FAQ:
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
-
Re: Diablo 3
2010? Damn that's one year away.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Diablo 3
not sure when, but the art looks awesome. i actually think 2011 q4 for d3, and sc2 q2 2010.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Diablo 3
It says in your screenshot 10.10.10 so I'm assuming that's 10th Oct 2010.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Diablo 3
I'd honestly be surprised if SC2 comes out Q2 2010. Blizzard has been threatening a beta for SC2 for almost 6 months now. Open sign up for SC2 beta started on May 6, 2009. It's October 20th and they are still saying they are working on Battle.net 2.0 which they say is integral to SC2. The way Blizzard works I give it minimum 3 months in betaphase before they say the game is polished. Best case scenario you are looking at Nov. beta launch putting you with a Feb. beta end, another 3 months to produce enough selling units puts you in May 2010 and then 2 months of waiting so they don't have to pad Q2 figures.
I'm probably saying that cause I've been following Starcraft 2 development since I found out about it, and frankly it's been entirely too long for the game to come out. It was announced in early 2007.
As for Diablo 3, I'm too lazy to look back but whoever gave it 5 years, I'm with them. Blizzard is letting it all ride on World of Warcraft right now and don't want people canceling their WoW accounts in favor of free Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3. When Blizzard states they are "done with World of Warcraft" then you'll see production on games not take 5 years.
Best case scenario for D3 in my opinion is 2012. SC2 may still be able to pull a Q2 2010 release, but like I said, I'd be very surprised.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment