If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Mickey Rourke ... Ivan / Whiplash Emily Blunt ... Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow Robert Downey Jr. ... Tony Stark / Iron Man Samuel L. Jackson ... Nick Fury (rumored) Gwyneth Paltrow ... Pepper Potts Sam Rockwell ... Justin Hammer Tim Robbins ... Howard Stark (rumored) Don Cheadle ... Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes
is nick fury iron man 2? the one that is a metallic one? liek the first suit?
Nah, Nick Fury is the director of SHIELD. He's like some hardcore embittered war hero/general in the comics. The suit you're thinking of is War Machine, which is worn by Rhodes, Stark's military liason and friend.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
ho i remember now, the general rite? that says in "in other time baby" something like that....
i remember of nick fury is the one that is on a big air base rite? where some of the heroes reunited or some sort of that, thats has an eye patch...interesting...
the first one was very good like it alot, and im intrige with the final where the general and tony stark reunited on the bar, whats with that?...cap. america?
Yup. That's Rhodes hinting at his role as War Machine. And yes, Nick Fury is the dude who commands the helicarrier. What's interesting is Nick Fury was all along a white guy until one of the comic writers made him a black dude using Samuel L Jackson as a template, and now they've decided to have Jackson play the part in a movie.
Quite curious about pt 2's story, I hope it's the Armour Wars where Stark's technology gets stolen and he goes on a hunt to deactivate all the rogue armours out there.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
USA Today has the first photo of Mickey Rourke as Whiplash in Iron Man 2 — putting to rest any question about what character Rourke will be playing in the sequel. Here’s the word from USA Today:
…The villain’s alter ego, Ivan Vanko, is a Russian who “has constructed his own version of a suit,” Favreau says. Among the creative innovations: a pair of whips, powered by the suit’s glowing chest piece…
The image depicts Whiplash at the Monaco Historic Grand Prix, although director Jon Favreau declined to comment on the context of the picture. Click below for a better look
^wha? seriously? to each his own i spose. we all like different things. been a fan of downey since johnny be goode (old 80's flick) his work in natural born killers i thought was superb. if you dont mind my asking what is it about downey that you dont like?
IMHO Ironman was overshadowed by the other Marvel films, spiderman, x-men, hulk 2.
Plus I can't stand Robert Downey Jr!!!!
You're kidding right? X-Men 3 sucked donkey balls, Spiderman 3 was downright gay, and Hulk was the only decent one out of that list.
Which still doesn't eclipse Iron Man. I think it was the most enjoyable superhero film of the year except for the final fight scene.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.
I privatised world peace!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment