I thought it was very predictable, and boring...IMO
BT's new track ... rocks
Collapse
X
-
Re: BT's new track ... rocks
yes, he performed in Tampa years ago, an actual live perfomance with either Kirsty Hawkshaw or Jes Brieden at Amphitheatre.. i will have to confirm which one.. but i remember hearing he was so annoyed that the crowd sucked (surprise, shitty crowd in trampa) he smashed one of his keyboards before he left the stage
as far as the track, its decent, but you can bet your ass it will be caned by EVERYONE.. if you buy it, give it a few years then play it out
Comment
-
Re: BT's new track ... rocks
i thought the bleeping sounds were a bit boring.. the bassline tho is freaking awesome! which means a dub version will be a lot better if it happens!!Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks
"Winston Churchill"
Comment
-
Re: BT's new track ... rocks
Sultan and Ned Shepard remix FTWComment
-
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: BT's new track ... rocks
Couldn't agree more. Sounds like something Leama & Moor would make 4-5 years ago.Piss off you phucking wanksters!Comment
-
Re: BT's new track ... rocks
decent beat and the production components are good... the melody is a bit too predictable for me; it has the same 4 chord bassline changeup of like every progressive track since 1990 - which is why I don't like prog all that much btw. I probably have 10 records in an old crate in the basement that basically sound like this.
but it's better than I would have expected from him.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: BT's new track ... rocks
loved the original mix
the sultan and shepperd mix was... meh.
rivera´s mix should have never been released. it´s rubbish.Comment
-
Re: BT's new track ... rocks
[YOUTUBE]4IR3JYQsX9I[/YOUTUBE]
I have heard the Sultan remix and original back to back and don't find the Sultan remix better at all. It's a lot more stripped down and not as massive sounding, maybe more of a building track. Just imagine how the original would sound in a large enough room with a good system for all that bass and shit to open up and fill the space.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: BT's new track ... rocks
^^^
The original is TOO massive, at least for me. I struggled to decide which one to include in my latest mix (if any) and just felt that the original is too bombastic and the melody too overwhelming, I don´t know...Comment
-
Re: BT's new track ... rocks
Think you're wright. It is a good track, but I don't get very special feelings when I listen to it. Just give me Mercury & Solace
.
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: BT's new track ... rocks
Well yeah that's a good point, I suppose the Sultan remix fits in better with the current 'minimal' trend while adding a slightly melodic element without going over the top.
Maybe the original mix is something Sasha might drop as Simon suggested while the Sultan mix could be something Digweed or Cattaneo drops as Corven said.
There's just something about the beats on the Sultan mix that feels very lackluster, so many of these tunes have that kinda sound. It's like a formulaic beat with a bit of the stuttering sound from the original, and some of the original's melody put on top.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment