I know what you guys are on about...although not all girls are like that. If they wanna play silly games or they usually get told to fuck off. I admittedly had bad experiences but the important thing is that I have learned from them...now I am very happy in my current relationship.
Michael Jackson's life story
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Shiva's life story
I know what you guys are on about...although not all girls are like that. If they wanna play silly games or they usually get told to fuck off. I admittedly had bad experiences but the important thing is that I have learned from them...now I am very happy in my current relationship.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIX -
-
Re: Shiva's life story
Women are messed up complicated creatures and I blame it on Cosmopolitan and Sex and the City.
You can say all you want about men, but we're ultimately simple creatures. Beer, blowjobs, tits, asses.
As I see it, is that the battle of the sexes turned into all that equality shit which has then gone the extreme and men are now defined by what women say about them even though we continue existing as we were and doing what we do.
The problem arises because women's ideas and what they want, are so confused they no longer marry with the reality of what they see.
(you can tell I've had my share of psycho women)
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Shiva's life story
^^^ Strangely enough I agree with a fair bit of that. Women tend to look for deeper meanings in everything, whereas men are very much of the moment.
One thing though, I have always valued my male friends and have always had more male friends than female. Part of that is that men let me rabbit on about music.
Women even look for more meaning in other women
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Shiva's life story
on the other hand when we really fancy a woman and we want to look for deeper meanings with her in everything, thats when probably she'll remember that we would be better off staying friends...
aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh

Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks
"Winston Churchill"
Comment
-
Re: Shiva's life story
I don't think they hate it, they just have other priorities.
Just don't tell them it is prog and they love it!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Shiva's life story
What can I say, beauty is universal.... Men find women beautiful, women find men handsome...
Are u jealous or something??? No disrespect raindude, but I rather find ur comment REALLY ridiculous. In case you don't know, there is nothing I can do about it, I am born with what God gave me, and if you don't like it then look the other way.
and hey, beauty NEVER DIES, so don't bet on it to get old.
(or maybe I should open a thread beging people stop making me compliments.....
)
Comment
-
Re: Shiva's life story
He meant, do you ever get tired of/bored with men going out of their way to be nice to you because of your looks.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: Shiva's life story
^^^^
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Shiva's life story
We need a translator.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Shiva's life story
"We are just destined to be really, really good friends who only hang out when I don't have a boyfriend, but still need male attention to boost my fragile and all-consuming ego."
hahahahahaha pussy! so real....Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment