thanks dude! gonna check this out!
Ribbario - Something Supernatural-feb 08`(downtempo/chill mix)
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Something Supernatural - feb 08` ( downtempo/chill mix )
This, hands down, is my favorite my by Ribbario so far. I remember it came out right around Valentine's Day and my girl loved it! Looking forward to another installment, and thanks for the great mixes
Comment
-
Re: Ribbario - Something Supernatural - feb 08` ( downtempo/chill mix )
I've given this a few go-rounds now and I have to say I love this mix! It's a little odd (I don't think I've ever heard anything quite like it) but the track selection truely was supernatural
I really dig Moonbootica's "like a cat"...what a groove!
Comment
-
Re: Ribbario - Something Supernatural - feb 08` ( downtempo/chill mix )
Many thanks - i've been trying for a long time to sum up ribb's genius but i think that's pretty much it in a nutshell
Comment
-
Re: Ribbario - Something Supernatural-feb 08`(downtempo/chill mix)
Wow it's been more than a year since this mix. Sure brings back some memories.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Ribbario - Something Supernatural-feb 08`(downtempo/chill mix)
Great set !"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: Ribbario - Something Supernatural-feb 08`(downtempo/chill mix)
almost 6 years ....huh , i cant belive
here you go rocc42o ...
Zippyshare.com - Something Supernatural.mp3Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment