kevin saunderson-the human bond (claude von stroke remix)
Tracks that rumble!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Tracks that rumble!
A good bit of Jim Rivers Nubreed CD 2 rumbles very nicely...
Oh and of course Medway-The Bassline TrackIts just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: Tracks that rumble!
Poxy Music War Paint Claude Vonstroke remix
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jp6xlzjFs4[/YOUTUBE]" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Tracks that rumble!
Just heard JZ's renaissance album, Torro Remote - RSN08 has a great bassline.
sigpic
Comment
-
Re: Tracks that rumble!
Check out Bassnectar. Caught a part of his set at DEMF/Movement 2009 and was surprised with what I heard. Has a downbeat d&b/dubstep feel, very hard to classify other than he's extremely bass heavy.
Prepare for the boom!Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Tracks that rumble!
depeche mode - john the revelator (tiefschwarz remix and dub)
massive bass
Comment
-
-
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Tracks that rumble!
listened to that very track when i picked my denon/dali system!Apollo Vibes (GU LA)
I was speaker shopping back around the time the CD was released and played the disc in a glass enclosed listening room on a NAD CD player connected to Rotel Pre-Amp + Amp driven to powered B&W 604s. The salesguy was afraid the enclosure we were in was going to give way.
On a really good system, that track really shows itself.
Come on, Scott, you're still young! Being a true loser takes years of ineptitude.Comment
-
Re: Tracks that rumble!
voodeux just a spoonful
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgu2ul34pkc[/youtube]" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment