[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk5JNs7KO30[/YOUTUBE]
Walk-In Fridges
Collapse
X
-
Re: Walk-In Fridges
I'm Dutch and so is Heineken, but i'll wholeheartedly concur sir. Belgian beer is unbeatable (shutthefuckupkinky).Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: Walk-In Fridges
oh no, i mean, heinekken cannot be the best beer in the world, but Grolsch? you have to be kidding me, i would rank grolsch right there with budweiser.
i would have a heinekken over a grolsch any day of the week, but, also, i would have an Leffe over those two any day of my life time...:: listen :: react ::..
http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
http://soundcloud.com/cj-tariComment
-
Re: Walk-In Fridges
No way, Grolsch is the holy grail here ^^. We even lower our audio volumes in the car when we drive along the fabric. Heiniken tasted like a beer with to much water in it compared to the lovely designed green bottled of Grolsch. Have to say that Grolsch has it own taste (it's more bitter (don't know if that's English). You like it or you don't, but I prefer it over all (especially the Weizen 0.5). If I had to choose something else it will be a German beer like Warsteiner.
Budweiser is the most overrated beer in the world, and so is Carlsberg."Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Walk-In Fridges
Hahahah, I guess I'm the only dutch guy who doesn't twist the knob when he passes the brewery then, but speaking of dutch beer: the ones that I do like are Grolsch Lentebok, Herfstbok, Dunkel Weizen and Kanon. All of them are relatively high alcohol percentage and sweet tasting, the Dunkel Weizen being the freshest of them all since it's a blonde beer. They serve it at my regular climbing hall, and nothing beats having one of them in the last half hour of bouldering (no ropes involved so don't worry) until I just drop off the wall onto the matNo way, Grolsch is the holy grail here ^^. We even lower our audio volumes in the car when we drive along the fabric. Heiniken tasted like a beer with to much water in it compared to the lovely designed green bottled of Grolsch. Have to say that Grolsch has it own taste (it's more bitter (don't know if that's English). You like it or you don't, but I prefer it over all (especially the Weizen 0.5). If I had to choose something else it will be a German beer like Warsteiner.
Budweiser is the most overrated beer in the world, and so is Carlsberg.
Kanon is 11% by the way, I'd love to see someone that's used to Bud slam two of those and then try to walk in a straight line...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment