I've already got me 3 favorite Hookers on standby.
Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
Yes them two lune balls are there mate there well up for it but there up for anything to be honest if it involves drink and class A????Comment
-
Comment
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
Hmmm... flights are pretty cheap...
I could get a flight on the 17th at a pretty decent time and then get back to Lisbon the next afternoon... only thing I´d have to worry about is finding a place to crash for a while before the flight home...
Is Luton Airport far from matter, guys?Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
Crap...
It´s lot cheaper to fly into Luton, from what I see, but if that´s the case, I´ll probably spend a lot in transportation to get to matter...
Whatever, no major holdup, plenty of flights that same day, just not as cheap.Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
It's all falling into place - my 2 x brothers and domnal are threatening to attend !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
Awesome
I maybe bringing a small contingent from Portugal
Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!! this sounds so goooooood !!!!! i just hope i will get saturday & sunday off work.. fingers crossed!!Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks
"Winston Churchill"
Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
Can anyone give me more info about which airport is closest to Matter and which hotels are closest as well please? Which hotel do you stay at Simonr?Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
Don't know if wanna stay that close to matter darling...
IF you land in Gatwick you can take a 30 min train to the Victoria station, from there you can get anywhere. We're landing at Heathrow, and staying in Westminster.
I hope that helpsComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment