I think this TL is messed up somewhere after 18. either 19 mor 20 are worng I think.
Sasha - Stars X2 1998 4 Hours
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha - Stars X2 1998
If there are 2 versions of Humate it should look like this
26. ID
27. Humate - 3.1 (Humate's 98 Mix)
28. Humate - 3.1 (Mijk Van Dijk Remix)
29. Antic - Pulse
30. Dave Kane - Clarkness
31. The Argonauts - Sommertag (Dub Mix)
32. The Argonauts - Sommertag (Main Mix)Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Stars X2 1998
Thanks for the upgrade Chris - sterling work as always !
Is this different from this 1998 StarsX (which I ain't got)
Sasha - Stars X2 1999 12-xx-98 - 120 minutes -WARNING: EXPLICT LANGUAGE / LYRICS, NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN- I will now thank CHUNKY for this set, and hope that he continues his fair work. Seriously Link Removed StarzX2 1999 Possibly another DJ 01. Lost Witness - Happiness Happening (Way Out West Mix) 02. Aurora - Hear You
^^ Don't suppose you've got a copy or link ?sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Stars X2 1998
Yeah I will try and sort it out tonight.Thanks for the upgrade Chris - sterling work as always !
Is this different from this 1998 StarsX (which I ain't got)
Sasha - Stars X2 1999 12-xx-98 - 120 minutes -WARNING: EXPLICT LANGUAGE / LYRICS, NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN- I will now thank CHUNKY for this set, and hope that he continues his fair work. Seriously Link Removed StarzX2 1999 Possibly another DJ 01. Lost Witness - Happiness Happening (Way Out West Mix) 02. Aurora - Hear You
^^ Don't suppose you've got a copy or link ?
I don't know why people don't register with Megaupload, the links last years if you registerOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Stars X2 1998
^^ I'm on rapidshare ... better for films, CD's and (cough) porn !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Stars X2 1998
Did you see this on Rapidshare a few months ago
Rapidshare Divulges Uploader Information
"In Germany, the file-hosting service Rapidshare has handed over the personal details of alleged copyright infringers to several major record labels. The information is used to pursue legal action against the Rapidshare users and at least one alleged uploader saw his house raided..."
http://torrentfreak.com/rapidshare-shares-uploader-info-with-rights-holders-090425/
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/04/26/208246&from=rssOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Stars X2 1998
Awesome thread! I've been after some of these tunes for years, many thanks for putting this together guys. Here's a couple more tracks that I know of:
1.ID
2. Icarus - Let Your Soul Speak
3. Adam Beyer - Code Red 06 Side A2
The Karen Ramirez track is actually a Red Jerry remix (not Tilt).
Cheers.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment