doh. I thought I posted this two hours ago. just found Firefox still open with this not submitted.
Hector Morales
Collapse
X
-
Hector Morales
He's playing at a local club tonight, but I don't think I've ever listened to any of his mixes. What's he play, who's seen him live, what to expect, etc. Don't think I'ma go unless I get great reviews.
doh. I thought I posted this two hours ago. just found Firefox still open with this not submitted.
Tags: None -
This guy?

Background
I have a good sense of humor, and I'm analytical/concrete. My goals for my students are that they are able to explain the world around them and make intelligent decisions.
Education
* BS Mathematics
* BS Chemistry
* MA Teaching
* MS Chemistry
Classes Taught/Teaching
* Algebra II
* Astronomy
* Calculus
* Chemistry
* Earth Science
* Physical Science
* Physics
* Pre-Calculus
Favorite Class to Teach
Chemistry
Merlo Station High School | Beaverton, Oregon.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
Skylab 2000 is playing, too (different party)... that might not be that bad of a show, but he's playing with Kid Icarus and Odi.
It's a shame I have an ear infection (loud music = bad?) and am taking medicine for it (prescription drugs + alcohol = bad!)Comment
-
Who in the hell told you that? I've had some of my best nights while hopped up on...oh nevermind. Just sit at home and rest.Originally posted by picklemonkeyprescription drugs + alcohol = bad!A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment