i remember first hearing him around the first tiem i heard luke fair. they have kinda similar styles but luke does it so much better imo
desyn is good
Collapse
X
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: desyn is good
^if you were hosting a private party on the beach somewhere cool, who would you want to DJ, desyn or luke fair?
I meant that as far as going to a club/festival, what have you, and seeing/hearing a dj, desyn was up there with the best I've experienced live...i through underworld out there just for credibility reasons, I realize desyn is not a live pa.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: desyn is good
Don't think it's got anything to do with fashioncall me old fashioned but I appreciate different variations of progressive house, desyn carved out a pretty funky and unique niche for himself and for that I applaud him...anyway, one of the best livesets ive ever seen (and I've been to plenty including underworld, lol).
You either like or you don't
But I'm still trying !!
. I would go and see him if solo if possible.
Hmm , hard question ! Desyn would have the best drugs but Luke would turn up on timeif you were hosting a private party on the beach somewhere cool, who would you want to DJ, desyn or luke fair?
That is very much a joke before anyone jumps on me.
Seriously neither.!! My tastes run more to dark clubs
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: desyn is good
Well probably Masiello for a beach party or even a pool side party. You can imagine the chicks grooving to the music with bubblies in hand.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: desyn is good
Strangely enough that doesn't add appeal to me
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
-
Re: desyn is good
dude, i was there too, and Desyn kicked some ass that night.download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
-
Re: desyn is good
i have seen him quite a few times actually that i might of forgot a few....
2003 wmc space terrace sunday morning b4 danny howells got on the decks
2004 wmc proton party after zabilia took the decks
2005 summer tour opening for john digweed at crowbar miami
2005 wmc bedrock party with luke fair opening
2005 wmc hotel party on saturday night somewhere...
2006 wmc space terrace with luke fair, nick warren, burridge, sasha and digs.
he always brought the house down imo. never really heard a bad set from him out at the clubs.
Comment
-
Re: desyn is good
^wow nice chuck, you've probably seen him more than any other member I would bet.
*Fri, 27 Jan 2006. Desyn Masiello @ Tijuana, Mexico.
*Thurs, 26 March 2009 Desyn Masiello @ WMC Bentley Hotel Rooftop, Miami Beach, FL
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment