^^bit of a rant cause you not there?
Glastonbury 2009
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Glastonbury 2009
Yeah I'm enjoying the coverage. Its funny when you watch it on TV you always want to be there and when your there sometimes you wish you had watched it on TV. I've had some great Glastonbury moments though. Last time I went I even met some working girls working, fucking strange.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Glastonbury 2009
The bill looks poor ... Spinal Tap for novelty value maybe and Blur. But Status Quo, Tom Jones, Paolo Nutini.
Maybe the Boss will pull of a blinder.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Glastonbury 2009
The coverage is a bit crap. The red button just keeps showing the same acts. Most of the coverage is late at night. Why they cant show any of it during the day I don't know? and there is so much more going on than just the 2 biggest stages.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Glastonbury 2009
I thought Crosby Stills and Nash were excellent ... the stuff on Friday was pretty poor.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Glastonbury 2009
A few years ago there was footage from the dance village, but nothing like that this year.
6music has aired some good stuff thoughComment
-
Re: Glastonbury 2009
Madness were absolutely brilliant, I found myself pogoing round the living room with my 4 year old kid. What really suprised me was me liking Peter Doherty though, I thought he put on a great show.
The Ting Tings rocked. <-- Watch them on the red button if you get the chance.Comment
-
Re: Glastonbury 2009
I thought MJ died on Thursday. Glad to see you havent really goneMadness were absolutely brilliant, I found myself pogoing round the living room with my 4 year old kid. What really suprised me was me liking Peter Doherty though, I thought he put on a great show.
The Ting Tings rocked. <-- Watch them on the red button if you get the chance.
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Glastonbury 2009
^^ Been there, got the tshirt.
Yeah chunky, I'm still alive. I have never seen my name used so much.
I just heard the Michael Eavis (Glastonbury Organiser) has got to pay a £3000 fine because they let the boss play over the curfew.
Comment
-
Re: Glastonbury 2009
That must of been when the Boss was doing a cover version King Unique's Curfew Time.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment