I'm glad I don't keep up with the news.
melbourne
Collapse
X
-
Re: melbourne
I'm glad I don't keep up with the news.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: melbourne
I use a pillow for my back, roll a blanket up for behind my neck and then another pillow to fold my arms over...this seems to work the best, I don't fly anymore without that setup
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: melbourne
Don't you need another blanket to cover up with?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: melbourne
why can't everyone just hug and run through rainbows.
It is happening both here and in Sydney I'm ashamed to say. Unfortunately I think the media have made it worse. I think it started more as nasty people picking on soft targets, i.e. students travelling alone on public transport, a lot of whom are Indian. But when the Indian part was emphasised they became a more specific target. Nasty people went , "That's a good idea ! " It's a vicious circle. The police here have reacted well and are patrolling public transport etc. But there is no shadow of a doubt that we do have a strong racist element in some parts of the population.
I really hope it can be worked out. India and Australia have many areas of mutual advantage.I think the tension in sydney is mainly between the lebanese & the indian communities. The indian kids were probably targeted because of a lack of situational awareness, travelling alone at night in the dodgier western suburbs of sydney listening to ipods, carrying laptops etc. Definately not a situation that I would want to put myself in. Then the media blew it out of proportion and it got turned into a political issue - I think the Chinese government took the oppurtunity to have a crack at us, ironically on the anniversary of the tiananmen square massacarewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment