What's the tune at the 40 minute mark of part 2? sounds like an edit of expander maybe?
John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
links arent working anymore...
can someone please reupload this mix? id like to have a listen...
thanks in advance
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Here you are. One of my very favorite live sets from Diggers
Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HNE9JWE
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJGJG95X
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FAHHBA12Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
thank you very much for the effort mate, having a listen nowHere you are. One of my very favorite live sets from Diggers
Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HNE9JWE
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJGJG95X
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FAHHBA12
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Here you are. One of my very favorite live sets from Diggers
Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HNE9JWE
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJGJG95X
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FAHHBA12
Fantastic! Appreciate it...
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Track 2 in Part 2 is "Gabriel and Dresden Serendipity"
Amazing tune!! And the craziest thing about this mix is that it didn't actually get released until 2005, 2 years later!!Last edited by slatts69; November 10, 2010, 05:56:30 AM.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Found a more up to date tracklist in the tracklist forum (thanks to Ace)
Part 1
1. G-Pal - Ophra
2. Dousk - Mute
3. Phoebe - Could I See? (G-Pal Remix)
4. Dousk - Life Under
5. Graham & Blades - Real (Topliner Mix)
6. Space Manouvres - Part Three (Original Mix)
7. Pig & Dan - Threshold
8. Little Green Men - Through With You
Part 2
9. ID
10. Gabriel & Dresden - Serendipity
11. Luca Ricci - Una Historia D'Amor (Chab Remix)
12. Benz & MD - Wonder
13. Matthew Dekay - Higher Thoughts
14. Britney Spears - Me Against The Music (Gabriel & Dresden Dub)
15. Chab - Us & Them
16. Chab - Us & Them (Dub Mix)
17. Steve Lawler - Lost
Part 3
18. Trafik - Your Light (Luke Chable's Four Four to the Floor Dub)
19. Rowan Blades & Chris Lake - Filth (Greed Is Evil Mix)
20. Plastique Vision - Abstract Habits
21. ID
22. ID
23. Martin Accorsi & Tim Skinner - Playing For Silence
24. Infusion - Girls Can Be Cruel (Infusion sQ’ed Mix)
25. ID
26. Underworld - Dark & Long (Dark Train Mix)
I've added my own contribution to part 2, as there is another track after 16.
I can't believe I have only just come across this mix, it is undoubtedly one of the best digweed mixes ever. It's got such a groovy and melodic vibe going on.

cheers for track 10, slatts
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Oh my lord. Track 25 just melted my brain. What a twisted techno vortex stormer! And from that into Dark and Long! If I was there I might have soiled myself at that point. This may just be my favorite diggers live set ever!Music makes the soul strong.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Geez, I finally got around to listening to this set. Unreal, one of the best Digweed sets I've heard.
I managed to merge the 3 parts into one big set. The sound still fades in and out at each part, but it's still pretty smooth. I also removed the beeps and cleaned up the set. If anyone wants it I can upload it.
Last edited by Rawrmune; March 19, 2012, 06:42:52 PM.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment