probably not as irritable as digweeds after your email barrage.
REVIEW: John Digweed @ Vagabond WMC 2008
Collapse
X
-
Re: REVIEW: John Digweed @ Vagabond WMC 2008
yeah dont remind me.. it wasnt MY party, it was the THM party to which are a part of.. BELL END!lmao mike.
only reason i slept was so i'd have a clear head the next morning where i was scheduled to play at steve grahams party. a lot of good it did me, i overslept and never dropped off the mixer as i had promised to. i shoulda went out afterall. so in essence jib got owned!
all mouth and no trousers as MJ said.. you have some on bended knee-ing to do to get on another thm line up, lmaoComment
-
Re: REVIEW: John Digweed @ Vagabond WMC 2008
honestly i dont know if its the dub firemix as i havent heard or seen that version. like i said the only thing i can really tell a difference in is the breakdown. but if it is a different version. i sure as hell want that one..
to me it sounds like he layered a phaser over a delay during the breakdown. though of course i could be wrong..
I Love LampComment
-
Re: REVIEW: John Digweed @ Vagabond WMC 2008
Shit, I'm such a neub at this. Just finally found this thread. I posted my little review in the Sat. WMC forum...in the event thread..wondering why no one else posted anything. 8-/
This was definitely the best set I've ever heard in my life.
I'm a HUUGGE Hernan fan, and he was the reason we even went to this show. If he wasn't on the bill, we probably would've went to the HOPE Recordings party. But damn, this night was ALL Digweed. Incredible from start to finish. One BOMB after another. No mediocre tracks, just incredible mind-blowing, progressive bliss!
I'm pretty new to EDM, only maybe four or five years worth. My cousin who got me into the scene was there as well. Its almost mid-April now, and every time we phone each other, were still in disbelief about this party. He's been going to WMC every year since I think 1993 or 1994, and he's telling me he can't remember a night as good as this, musically, at least...minus some Danny Howells event some years ago.
Makes me feel really lucky I got in on this. I'll never forget it.
BTW, jay, mail me those pics.
Comment
-
Re: REVIEW: John Digweed @ Vagabond WMC 2008
so today I read this on facebook
"John Digweed : Tune into Transitions this weekend for 2 hours recorded live from my Miami WMC gig at the Vagabond"

Omg as I write this I'm shivering , I was there that night , and was really disappointed that john pulled an April fools joke to us for that set .
Now it's alive , I can't fucking believe it.
Tune in this weekend
Pic of me and my fro'yo with diggers at the end of his Vagabond set
Comment
-
Re: REVIEW: John Digweed @ Vagabond WMC 2008
But the one he´s playing on his show this week is from 2009, not 2008, right?Comment
-
Re: REVIEW: John Digweed @ Vagabond WMC 2008
on facebook he posted the 2008 flyer , so i guess is that one.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: REVIEW: John Digweed @ Vagabond WMC 2008
There's a tracklist begun on tranceaddict, and the IDs seem to suggest it was from 2009; a few of the Matter tunes are included in the set. John must have erred in posting the flyer
320 requesterComment
-
Re: REVIEW: John Digweed @ Vagabond WMC 2008
The flyer John posted on Twitter is different : http://twitpic.com/968ph
So yeah it seems like he fucked up on FB.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment