this thread is a shame to Canada Day!! LMAO !!
Happy Canada Day!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Happy Canada Day!!
mine at 8 00 pm I have rented a shuttle so it will take us directly into the heart of toronto , we are so in !
yep you are right i have ask one of the mods for their IP so pretty much i know where they live ... bua hahahaha
Jeez...I don't know!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Happy Canada Day!!
cant believe this thread is stil going lol
heres a teaser for ya
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment