If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I cant believe how large the area is - it really is massive,it will take months to work through it all.
One letdown is the music-its not the best if you dont like rap and urban stuff.Although it was pretty cool cruising around listening to 808 State-Pacific last night!
Go get a parachute from the top of the tallest building in Los Santos. Stand on a car at the lowest wall in the Los Santos airport, then climb over the airport wall. Go to the other end of the airport until you see the Jet (not the dodo). Keep flying circles around the city until you're about as high as you can go (you won't see anything but clouds underneath you). When you're as high as you can go, center yourself heading north over the huge interstate in the center of the city, and fly north toward Las Venturas. Shortly after you make it across the border you'll get a permanent 4 star wanted level (even a pay & spray won't shake it)... keep flying until you get shot at. A missile will hit you and the plane will catch on fire; bail of of the plane, switch to the parachute, and deploy it. Use the parachute to skydive/sail as far north as you can along the road just to the right of the main one coming from the south... the cops won't touch you while you're floating in air. Keep circling until you land just above the portion of the road that's goes diagonal, then straightens out again... you want to land in the half-circle on your map. You'll land at the Visage Casino's entrance. beat the cops to the casino, then waste your money playing poker/blackjack.
I'm typing this up as I wait for CJ to land the stupid parachute... that's really far up. hopefully I can even get in the casino when I land.
I need to quit playing this game.
See HERE for a better detail at getting the Jet airplane
Casino wouldn't open. tried two of 'em, too... At least I got a nice drive-by view of the city before they destroyed 4 of my cars and finally killed me. At least I got to see the Vegas Strip with the neons & shit
So I just started the gang wars today... this shit's crazy! This game's unique from 3 and VC because the gang wars will always be going on, so the game will practically never end. I'm still addicted.
i took cj to the gym for about 5 hours straight. dood is ripped i found the handy lil clothes store too. got my man pimpin like the gay member of the village people.... oh wait.. never mind. hes running arround in a zorro mask & a leopard skin cowboy hat w/ flip flops & green sweats. gotta represent the gang. gotta admit that his sex appeal for the ladies is null right now. but i did take him into the sporting good store & the guy at the counter was hitting on him. kick ass
This game is hard!I'm also in the gang war part and its ridiculously difficult(bear in mind I'm trying to do as much of the game as possible without any cheats at all).If you havent got a decent gun your buggered,as the ballas gang just tear you apart.
The only missions i havent started yet are cesar's - when these are done will i open up the rest of the map or are there more?
I'm in the same boat, dude. I've done the Cesar missions (there's only two), and am doing the gang wars. Just make sure you grab the weapons of the people you kill during the gang wars and you'll get an unlimited badass weapon supply. The Ballas are giving me a little trouble, but I've taken over about 3 territories so far. I don't ever use the cheats though, so I'll get it all on my own.
I have a mission list that I use to cross off my progress, and it looks like there's 2 missions after the 2 Cesar missions until San Fierro is unlocked. So you have 4 missions to go.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment