Yeah I was
DJs you dont get
Collapse
X
-
Re: DJs you dont get
Yeah I was
. So was the Alzheimer's for me or Haziel ?? Cos I thought it was funny when I thought it was for Haziel !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: DJs you dont get
Haziel of course, the kid needs a tuck-in.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
I sure do need one, but how old are you and DIdi like 40? shouldn't you guys be raising a family or something instead of being in a forum 24 /7
My little australians are being more anoying than usual , i wonder if it is because they are hung over from drinking crappy foster's or somebody confussed them with a kiwi ( Nz ) this morning .
also
Kiss 100 - 2009-06-21 Part 2 - Charlie May


Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
sander from 2000-2003 was incridble and one of my favorite djs. then his ear for music went south and now plays some of the worst music out there.
Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
Couldn't agree more... I would anxiously wait to grab all the Sander sets that I could possibly lay my grubby paws on
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
this guy. he's quite peculiar, but so damn good. i dont even
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbFIGFv4GLQ[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ8enrYfUx8[/youtube](((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
Yeah Kid Koala is cool, caught him once.
I'm 33 Haziel, and I am a seeker. I like getting to the bottom of things especially in a discussion like this. I ignore your nonsense posts but when you make a bold claim as you did, I called you out on it and would've preferred to have been persuaded by you. Instead you just keep digging a deeper hole, and I do enjoy pointing out the your fallacies, it keeps me entertained to see someone so desperate to choke on their foot.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
Sorry guys, I shouldn't be contributing to more bad vibes around here. I'm out.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
Apologies ... didn't realise that bumping this one would cause so much friction.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
Feather ... pumpkin I find it hard to believe that you are 33 , almost all of the subjects that we have disagreed on are about you want it kept the old way and I like it the new , ( djs that use disc vs. laptops , Vegetarians ,and now this) you seem to be very conventional and I am more into the changing things , reason why i understand why you feel threaten all the time by my posts , but don't be so fixed dude , move on
You know you can always use the ignore function
It never ceases to amaze me that the good lord allah gave me this little box that i can put words into that actually affect people I do not know , in a negative way .
I feel like a GOD and I am so hard right now .
* rubs cock against monitor *Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment