[YOUTUBE]LPStpDMDcmY[/YOUTUBE]
Just came across Hiroshi Watanabe on youtube
Collapse
X
-
Just came across Hiroshi Watanabe on youtube
[YOUTUBE]h1LpDy1lhq4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]LPStpDMDcmY[/YOUTUBE]
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Tags: None -
Re: Just came across Hiroshi Watanabe on youtube
With a thread title like that was expecting the next Maria Ozawa !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise. -
Re: Just came across Hiroshi Watanabe on youtube
i was going to post something, but had him confused with hideo kobayashi who makes some nice stuff but sometimes borderline cheese. he also does some cool live stuff with a guitar player IIRCComment
-
Re: Just came across Hiroshi Watanabe on youtube
After hearing his guest mix on Moonphases last year, I totally love the sound he has created for himself. It's kind of like melodic, progressive, spacey stuff. Thanks for posting this.download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
-
Re: Just came across Hiroshi Watanabe on youtube
He doesn't seem to have a lot of sets on the net. Found the moonphase set you mentioned, but the rest are older sets from 06.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Just came across Hiroshi Watanabe on youtube
oh sweet, didnt know that mate. he no doubt has sum soaring talent
anyways, i'll be dedicating my listening today to some hiroshi, fumi, osamu m, and tomiie. should make for a fun sunday funday.
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Just came across Hiroshi Watanabe on youtube
Love his stuff. The first record I bought of his was "Futuredrive." Simple, and very effective.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Just came across Hiroshi Watanabe on youtube
^ haha yea. im actually not that big of a fan of OMB. =[
a little off subject, but i've been listening to this amazing liquid drum and bass group from japan--they are called pentagon and ethix. check 'em out perhaps.
---
this is epic... brace for it
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZjZECK5M6g[/youtube](((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Just came across Hiroshi Watanabe on youtube
Japan is such an untapped treasure trove of prog goodness.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Just came across Hiroshi Watanabe on youtube
this one is prety sick. those r sum real penetrating choons he's playin alright
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7FqshD-7Ck[/youtube](((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment