Yeah, it does. Because if I were going to buy a cd and looked at the album cover and saw that. I would immediately put it back. If you've got a label as big as Renaissance, they should have quality artwork to go with the releases. It's all about the FULL package when it comes to a released Cd.
Neil Quigley Renaissance Focus On CD
Collapse
X
-
Re: Neil Quigley Renaissance Focus On CD
Yeah, it does. Because if I were going to buy a cd and looked at the album cover and saw that. I would immediately put it back. If you've got a label as big as Renaissance, they should have quality artwork to go with the releases. It's all about the FULL package when it comes to a released Cd. -
Re: Neil Quigley Renaissance Focus On CD
That's some shit art on the cover. It can't possibly be finished. The wolf or whatever isn't touched up at all, the lighting on it is all wrong.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment