If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
What another adventurous fun filled night at the club. Mazi's opening set was stupid good. Spun alot of good tracks. Best part was him dropping Blur's "Boys and Girls" towards the end of his set...and some track by Booka Shade (sp?) which was hot. Sander's first hour was really good imo. Also got to watch him use one of those DVD cd tables with his set, which was pretty dope, the visuals were nice. Towards the later end of his set he started spinning alot of big room tracks, some I liked, Prodigy "Smack My Bitch Up" and some remix of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart", but for the most part I liked Mazi's set a little more.
Funniest shit of the night, my friend Hipolito was taking care of the backstage area and was threatened by some drunk girl with a pen on stage when Sander was spinning his last track lol.
Damn what a rag that bitch was. I would have been just as pissed as Sander. And that remix of 'Owner of a Lonely Heart' is Max Graham's I believe. Thanks for the review and the pics. Would definitely love to catch Mazi live.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment