Yeah Toronto has a big Film festival. That's why it was there so early with a big after show.
Berlin Calling
Collapse
X
-
Re: Berlin Calling
Yeah Toronto has a big Film festival. That's why it was there so early with a big after show. -
Re: Berlin Calling
Really really like the film...I had difficulty finding a good translation so I did my own. If anyone needs the .srt file pm me and I will send a link.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Berlin Calling
Yeah I was given some subs about a week ago. Though still haven't watched the film with the subs.
There are now a bunch of subs floating around the net now. Thanks to people like you Shpira who did their own.Comment
-
Re: Berlin Calling
anybody have any links to watch or download this? ive been wanting to watch it but cant seem to find it with subs...:: listen :: react ::..
http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
http://soundcloud.com/cj-tariComment
-
Re: Berlin Calling
if you check out their website, they will have all the REAL info on there bro. If it does come out on the 7th, that would be cool. I just hope it has plenty of extras.
John, have you gotten to see it yet?Comment
-
Re: Berlin Calling
I am holding out until the DVD comes out. I have been tempted to hit you guys up for it, but it is now only a month away
In other news the Berlin Calling website now says September 7th is the release date. Hell yeah!Comment
-
Re: Berlin Calling
Yeah they are always PAL videos over there. I have a Toshiba DVD player I got from wallyworld a few years ago that said it could play avi files, and later found out it could play PAL videos too. (Model SD-3990)
At one time I had a full version of it with hardcoded subtitles and now can't find it.Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Berlin Calling
yup thats because of the stupid region encoding like mentioned above.
i havent tried this, but dvd decrypter might be able to strip this for you. it will rip it as an iso to your hd, but you could try that and then reburn and try and play it.
Comment
-
Re: Berlin Calling
it's an import from Germany, what can you expect. I had to pay over $40 for that fucking FEIERN DVD. And there's no way I'm going to be able to sell it and get my money back unless I wait ten years...maybe.Comment
-
Re: Berlin Calling
One would think. Write to the director of the film and complain to him. Maybe if you complain to him, he'll put a rush on the american release.
I just complained on Amazon.com so maybe someone will see that.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment