If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I was REALLY digging your set before Sasha and Digweed in Atlanta a few weeks ago. That was the first time I heard you play and I was very impressed. Would you happen to have a recording of your set that night? Or a set with some of those tunes?
Hey Haziel Yep do really exist LOL
and I thought my name was really unique. Hope things are good in Toronto
Alex u just missed me I was in Chicago just a couple of weeks ago at Griffin Lounge w Mazi. Hope to be back soon - I'm listed on facebook as Kevin Bazell and usually post all my dates there. Hit me up !
Enjoy the mix
K
Thanks Kev.
Your warm up at Webster Hall 2 years ago was ACE!! too. Actually I have loved ALL of your Mayan sets...
The only offers I've had in Vegas recently have been more commercial clubs. I'm not sure if that'll work for my sound tbh. What are the good places pushing our type of music there ?
If not ... I'm always playing in LA. You should come down for a gig, I got your guestlist.
Hope you're well mate
K
In Vegas, Body English at the Hard Rock Wed. Night and Sunday at Moon (The Palms) Satillite Bar, but Body English is the better crowd usually, Will check out your website info on LA club dates usually out there for work once and a while.
Originally posted by Shpira
So came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by Illuminate
Let me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
kevin if you could hook us up with anything we'd be more than happy to have any warm up set....seen you in 2007 at wetbar for digweed and in 2009 at hob for sashweed and 2009 recent at dreamz.
Cheers Kev - just grabbing the Mayan set now. Loved your last Transitions mix, so I must dust it off. Looking forward to more of those productions (Oliver Moldan played Nosamosa last week).
What are the chances of you supporting Sashweed next time they hit the UK .. the warm ups over here were dire this year and so far removed from from what you'd usually expect.
BTW .. have you ever fancied ibiza (dunno is John & Sasha are opening at Space from midnight on September 1st .. if they aren't it'd be great if you got things going ). Once you raise your profile the gigs will come !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
Hope you guys like the mix, Its an older one for sure
so am trying to dig up something newer, think I have a recent one from Mexico.
Jason am finishing up a new summer promo which has quite a lot of the tracks from Atlanta. Will post as soon as its ready.
Simon not sure about opening dates in the UK / Ibiza as they usually have them covered... would be well good though .. Lets see.
Thanks to everyone for the positivity and feedback , Hope you checked the Solaris heights remix on Beatport and Itunes as my next release won't be until October ish. Some of my new unreleased tracks are on Soundcloud if you're interested.
This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment