I have it. I'll upload it tomorrow night.
Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
Collapse
X
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
I have it. I'll upload it tomorrow night.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
Everytime I look at that demo list on the first page, I have to wipe my chin off with a drool-bib. Is there any way - when you have the time - to post any/any of those mixes starting from Live @ The Colisseum to AGH Party? Pretty please....Comment
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
I'm working on them
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
I'll see about getting the sendspace links changed over to my mega account. I need to get back to doing the rest of these tapes, just been so busy on another project I don't have the time just yet.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
I can ask Andy but I doubt he still has it.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
Any chance of a tracklisting required for Memorial Day - specifically track 13m Side ??Comment
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
Memorial Day mix track ID:
Side A - track at 13m is Sydney Fresh - Feel the Bass
Side B - track at 13m is Shades of Rhythm - Sweet SensationComment
-
Re: Andy Hughes (AGH) Thread
*Note*
Sydney Fresh - Feel the Bass (Hot African Remix)
I should note that it's not just Feel The Bass as that is different. The Hot African Remix came out as a one sided record.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment