Melbourne, look the fuck out
Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d
They're playing Syd this Sat.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d
It will be a great night!!
Two doses of SOS in the one night !! After party in the same building
You going feather??
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d
Yeah, figured I'll tag along and check it out. I have never gotten into SOS or Masiello as I've mentioned couple of times and it always feels like I am missing out. Hopefully I'll be enlightened this weekend. Listening to their set in P&R now as a prelude.
BTW I might come down for Sasha @ Billboards on Nov 20. Been ages since I partied at Billboards, hope it's as grungy as ever.
Check out this Steve Bug cruise in Nov, you guys should come check it out.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d
Actually it's not that grungy any more. . I went there for Bodzin/Hawtin. The best and the worst thing is the sound system/ Absolutely crystal clear, but loud enough enough to make your ears bleed !! Earplugs are an absolute necessity!! And I never wear earplugs.Yeah, figured I'll tag along and check it out. I have never gotten into SOS or Masiello as I've mentioned couple of times and it always feels like I am missing out. Hopefully I'll be enlightened this weekend. Listening to their set in P&R now as a prelude.
BTW I might come down for Sasha @ Billboards on Nov 20. Been ages since I partied at Billboards, hope it's as grungy as ever.
Check out this Steve Bug cruise in Nov, you guys should come check it out.
I've never downloaded a set of SOS's that's really grabbed me. Not a Desyn fan either. I went last year for the same reasons you are looking at going . They were really great !! Really good fun music.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d
Well my last impression of Billboards when Sunny was there. Do they still have wooden floorboards for shuffling?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d
I think that was before I discovered Sunny.
I couldn't get onto the dancefloor that night but I think it was a wooden. . I like wooden floors
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d
HURRY UP STUPID DAY AND GET TO THE END!!!!!!!
im so going to be having trouble sleeping tonight! i gotta stop drinking redbull RIGHT NOW OR I WILL BE FUCKED.Originally posted by KamalThank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon PartyComment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d
sweeet you are going to be there mate - looking forward to putting a face to the nameYeah, figured I'll tag along and check it out. I have never gotten into SOS or Masiello as I've mentioned couple of times and it always feels like I am missing out. Hopefully I'll be enlightened this weekend. Listening to their set in P&R now as a prelude.
BTW I might come down for Sasha @ Billboards on Nov 20. Been ages since I partied at Billboards, hope it's as grungy as ever.
Check out this Steve Bug cruise in Nov, you guys should come check it out.
its goin to be a regular ol MS'othon.Originally posted by KamalThank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon PartyComment
-
Re: Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d
Sorry dude I meant I will be checking out SOS in Sydney. We should organise something for Sasha in Melb on Nov 20.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

IMO 
Comment